HELLO FROM THE CEMBLEND TEAM
Cemblend was started in January 2020 by Simon and Matt, since then we have grown with the support of our clients and the market overall. The majority of us have ‘industry’ history working with major building material businesses. We are focused on delivering customer requirements to the best of our ability and as sustainably as possible. We are focused on working within our community and developing long term relationships with our customers and supply chain in line with our mission, vision and values as a business.
- Vision Statement: To activate change within the built environment, creating a more secure and sustainable future.
- Mission Statement: Delivering material innovation, challenging the current operational standards and promoting collaboration to support the journey to a better construction industry.
- We’re devoted to the community around us, ensuring that we always prioritise the needs of our people, clients and partners.
- Our high level of service is what ultimately allows us to nurture our relationships, innovate and inspire the industry to make positive changes.
- Our team believe that collaboration and agility are essential for strengthening partnerships, pioneering bold ideas and creating opportunities.
- Working with integrity, we consistently deliver outstanding quality products and solutions that are of sustainable benefit to the built environment.
Our values are deeply rooted in sustainability, we’re devoted to aiding the journey to a better construction industry through the innovation and creation of bespoke blends designed to be more secure and sustainable. We want to help activate positive change within the built environment. By delivering material innovation and challenging current operational standards, we’re helping create a built environment that’s, in one word, better. We’re devoted to the community around us, providing only the highest level of service, collaboration and working with integrity. These values will ensure that we’re able to nurture relationships, prioritise our people, clients and partners, make positive impacts on the construction industry, pioneer new ideas and deliver solutions that are of sustainable benefit.
MEET OUR TEAM
MEET OUR DIRECTOR
Simon spent the best of 20 years importing and selling cement before picking up his bucket and spade and trying his hand at quarrying and restoration. Following a desire to not work in an office Simon had a brief stint building extensions before realising that winters were really cold and he was actually better suited to cement. After doing some industry related consultancy he joined forces with Matt to set up Cemblend in January 2020.
Outside of Cemblend, Simon enjoys lifting heavy things and trying to not fall off his mountain bike. He’s too old for his main sporting love Rugby but tries to relive the glory days at touch rugby once a week.